Get a Perfect Smile Makeover
A cosmetic dental smile makeover is a process that will transform your teeth to give you the beautiful, confident smile of your dreams. If you have dental issues that make you hide your smile, it’s time to meet your DENTIST about getting a smile makeover to restore your confidence and help you move forward in your career and life.
How do I know if I need a Smile Makeover?
- There are a few indicators that a smile makeover could make a massive change in your life and your confidence. Read through the following set of self-assessment questions, and you’ll know whether you need a SMILE MAKEOVER
• Do you hide your teeth when you know photos are being taken?
• Do you have gaps in your teeth that make you self-conscious?
• Do you feel the appearance of your teeth ages you?
• Do you hold back a smile to avoid showing your teeth?
• Do stains or yellowing of your teeth bothers you?
• When you laugh, smile, or talk, do you hold your hand in front of your mouth?
• Do you have teeth that appear worn down and old?
• Do you feel that your teeth appear shorter because a lot of gum shows in your smile?
• Do you have damaged or crowded teeth?
• Do you envy the beautiful smiles of others?
If you’ve answered yes to one or more of these questions, then the odds are good. You’ll benefit from a SMILE MAKEOVER.
SMILE MAKEOVER is part of Dentistry that improves the appearance of a person’s smile by using one or more techniques. While some methods are relatively simple, like Teeth Whitening, others are more involved in advanced cosmetics issues like cracked or missing teeth. By speaking with your Dentist, you’ll be able to get an assessment and determine what aspects of cosmetic dentistry will help in your SMILE MAKEOVER.