What is INVISALIGN?
Invisalign is a system that uses a series of clear, removable teeth aligners to straighten your teeth to achieve that perfect smile. They are virtually invisible braces that are used as an alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign clear aligners are made from SmartTrack material, making them more comfortable and easier to put on and take off.
- There’s no room for guesswork with the iTero 5D scanner and ClinCheck software.
Your doctor can use an outcome simulator to map out the path to your smile, right down to the tiniest shift, from your first aligner to your brand-new smile.
- • The power of 3D
• The 3D visual interface lets your doctor customize your treatment
• Mapping software
• The algorithm helps calculate the right amount of force for every tooth movement.
• With input from your doctor, the software helps ensure that every tooth moves in the correct order and at the right time.
INVISALIGN is perfectly tailored to you. INVISALIGN is the most discreet way to align your teeth without compromising day-to-day activities.
A new smile takes three simple steps!
- The path to straighter teeth couldn’t be more straightforward. Discover the power of an Invisalign smile by following these three steps.
- 1. Have a consultation
- Once your Invisalign Doctor confirms that Invisalign treatment is right for you, they will create your unique 3D treatment plan.
2. Wear your aligners
You’ll receive a series of custom-made aligners to wear daily and change at home (on average, every 1 to 2 weeks). You’ll see your Invisalign Doctor every 6 to 8 weeks to keep track.
3. Never stop smiling
Treatment is over – it’s time to discover the difference a new smile makes. To keep it just how you like it, you’ll take away retainers to wear at night.